Skip to content
13 At-Home Leg Exercises That Require No Equipment
1. Body-weight Squats
- Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart and slightly turned out with your weight in your heels.
- Hinge forward at your hips and sit your butt back into a squat. Bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Drive through your heels to stand back up straight. Squeeze your butt and keep your core tight as you stand.
- Start standing with your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Step backwards with your left foot, landing on the ball of your foot and bending both knees to create two 90-degree angles.
- Push through your right heel to return to standing. As you stand up, thrust your left knee toward your chest.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Stand with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, toes turned out, and hands on hips or in front of your chest.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to floor.
- While staying in a squat, lift both heels off the ground and hold for two seconds.
- Lower heels back down.